Used College Books

Purchasing books from an online college book store can make shopping for your college books easier, and allow you to purchase all of your books at the same time without having to wait in line.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mom! On "Used College Books"

Fantastically Blonde Happy Birthday, Mom!
Today my mom officially turned 50, and assured me that there were no unusual pains or additional groans while getting out of bed this morning

I?ve been creating her a little photo album throughout the year of all the fun things she did, and while I had hoped to add more things of us together, it turned out really well. I included some pics of us sleding at the cabin, at the Royal Gorge, she and my dad in Paris, and lots of her surprise party. I bought tons of cute lables used for scrap books (little pop up, sparkly birthday cakes, etc.) and she absolutely loved it.

thanks great tips:
Aj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home