Used College Books

Purchasing books from an online college book store can make shopping for your college books easier, and allow you to purchase all of your books at the same time without having to wait in line.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Used College Books

Used College BooksHi Brides! Okay, it's been a long time since I've written. Sorry I'm such a slacker! The holidays really threw me for a loop... a few days back East with MY family, a few with the fiance's family, not to mention trying to juggle seeing HIS friends, MY friends and OUR friends. OY! Does it ever get any easier?

Thanks Great tips:
Aj

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Lorcan said...

    a belated Eid Mobarak:
    Thee posted to my Quaker blog on thy two sites. As it was a little off topic, I took the liberty of removing one, though telling my Friends that they might find thy used books through the other site.
    Salam, my Friend
    and good luck with thy blogging.
    Do drop in and read and talk... we don't sell Quakerism, and getting to know each other is nice.
    lor
    Plain in the City

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home